Monday, May 29, 2006

meeting superbands xDDD

WOOHOO!

LOL. just came back from j8.
talk abt ytd first.
went to popo's hse after tuition.
talked wif mela loads of things abt lucify xDDD
den i was eager to meet them n intend to go n c them tml (( today ))

planned loads of things.
went home n tried to deh my papa to let me go for the superband.
den i deh until he say "hanahanahana"
LOL. den i jumped here n there coz too happy le.
waited mama to come home to give me consent.
could not wait any longer den i call her.
BOO!
I COULDNT GO x((((
of coz lar. i cry cry cry until papa pek chek n told me tt he will ask mama again tml (( today )).

den TODAY.
met wif ammelia to go to class outing today.
had breakfast at mac n waited for shi han, chu thing n ann nee to come.
went to giant to buy class outing de things.
met up wif sin chee n menghao at giant.
recieve an sms from papa.
I CAN GO LIAO!! xDDDDD
LOL.
den we went sentosa tgt.
5-10 mins after we boarded the bus.
hanting called n said tat THEY REACHED SENTOSA ALREADY.
diao. it's like 10.20 only lor.
n class outing is at 11 -___-

LOL. met all of them at sentosa de arrival place.
den went to bk wif shi han, chu thing, ammelia n ann nee.
coz shi han n chu thing haven eat yet.
was late for the game time -__-
didnt wanted to play the games coz it was boring.
den went to play near the sea.
play play play until my pants were wet.
it looks like i urined on my pants -___-VVV
saw a fish wif long long 'nose'.
den ammelia say tat it was CROCODILE FISH.
lolx. but tiny tiny de lar.

went back to the our place n took balloons from sin chee
coz we were going to play waterbomb xPpPp
but i didnt managed to play as i was going to be LATE for the superband thingy.
pia all the way to habourfront mrt station.
den mela called.
i told her tat i was still at habourfront
SHE SAID TAT I SURELY LATE FOR REPORTING TIME.
den i pia pia pia. ran all the way to the mrt to take to bishan.
i reached le bishan.
called mela n she say "SO FAST???"
she haven gone out of the house yet -___-
she told me to buy things for misaki n kuek n told me wat they like//needed.
bought liang cha (( chinese tea )) for misaki n fisherman sweet for kuek xDDD
mela warned me not to buy chrysantimen (( dunno how to spell )) tea for misaki.
dunno y he hated it soo much ~.^

took taxi to mediacorp.
was suprised tat i saw sherie there.
she told me tat kel already went up
BOO x(((
den saw mela arrive.
went up to her n was introduced to her frens.
her fren tot i was 12 -___-

den liu de hua came.
cant take pic wif him coz there were loads of girls crowding round him.
sadly, me n mela went back o reception there.
saw milo bing coming out of the taxi.
NIC SO SHUAI!!
weiqi (( or watever )) was cute xDD
took pic wif nic. so adorable xD
went back to c liu de hua.
not much girls now.
mela helped me to take pic wif him.
he had to sit down so tat he will be the same height as me.
GRRRRRS-

den one of mela's fren called the another mela's fren.
WEEEEEEEEEE.
off to c misaki at radio station (( i dunno wat place ))
saw him. SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
LOL.
he was smoking there x((
gave him the liang cha den he ask me wat flavour.
i said honey n dunno wat lianhua.
he said tat he didnt like bitter taste de drinks.
he would vomit out the drink if it was bitter ~.^
LOL
took a pic wif him.
hehe. soooo cute xDDD
den one of mela's fren told misaki to use her clip to clip up his hair.
took pics of him acting cute wif the clip x)))
den mela n her fren sat down on the bench.
which lefts me n another fren standing.
he looked at me o.o
den i smiled back.
DEN HE TALK TO ME 0.0
damn shocked lor.
he ask me i put the braces how long le.
answered him n mela stood up n said
we look alike?? (( me n mela ))
misaki said yes, as in heights.
LOL.

was walking back to the reception
den heard mela's fren shouted us to run back.
SHINYA CAME!
haas. he very cool lar, but beng xPpP
wanted to take pic wif him de.
but he need to rush off. sad sad =((
went back to reception den saw ppl running upstairs.
shinya was there -__-
me n mela n her frens waited for shinya in the mediacorp there.
den i finally managed to take pic wif him =))
mela asked him we look alike anot.
he said YES -______-
dots..

came down to the reception to wait for other superbands.
saw dee from Juz-B.
he'c cute xD
took pic wif him too.
jiamin ((vic's gf )) came.
she looks cute =D but very tall.
waited for kuek to come but after abt 30mins,
mela's fren came down n said tat kuek already went into mediacorp.
FISHERMAN SWEETS X((((((((((((((
gone down the drain x(
luckily mela was staying for the results show ^^
she helped me to pass the sweets to kuek. THX!!

saw vic come out of the taxi.
all the fans chiong to the taxi n waited him to come out n sign autographs.
jiamin was like 'heh ~.^'
lolx. den i waited for my turn to take pic.
WHOA. he's so tall 0.0
he need to squad down to take pic wif me.
den i heard one of them said tat he finally squad down to take pics.
-HONOURED xDDD
lolx.

den jiamin went to the toilet to change her clothes
coz she was in sch attire.
tag along wif mela n jiamin to j8 to eat dinner.
met up wif wawa (( shinya's gf )) n huishan (( kuek's gf )).
tot tat they were fierce but found out tat they were quite nice after u noe them.
ate kfc n listen to them crapping abt lucify n lucify fans.
knew more abt them after the crapping.

took mrt to go home.
jiamin, wawa n huishan told me to write good comments of them in my blog -__-
lolx.
den mela told me tat she will help me to upload me n misaki de pic in com ^^
thx again!!
haas. den missed superband de show went i came back x(
alrite. write first impressions on the ppl i met today.
geraldine -> funny
15yr old fren of mela (( dunno her name )) -> frenly
nic -> shuai
liu de hua -> adorable ^^
misaki -> cute+shuai xDDD
shinya -> beng
dee -> hot? x)
vic -> TALL O.O
jiamin -> TALL but cute n frenly
wawa&huishan -> fierce but sweet xD

tat's all for today =)
tata~ xDDD

No comments: